Instructions for printing the calendar using Windows and its Paint accessory.
1. Download the Calendar JPG file.
2. In Windows: Start/All Programs/Accessories/Paint
3. In Paint do File/Open and select the Calendar JPG file you downloaded.
4. In Paint do File/Page Setup
5. In the "Page Setup" window that opens, in the lower right is a section called "Scaling". Click on the second radio button "Fit to:" and make sure each box has the number "1" for pages. Click OK.
6. In Paint do File/Print Preview. You should see that the whole calendar fits on one page.
7. Click Print.
Hope that works for you:)
TO MY MAIN ASTROPHOTOGRAPHY PAGE